NEW COLLECTION AVAILABLE NOW!
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit price
- ( per )
|US & Canada||0-2||4-6||8-10||12-14||16-18|
All merchandise is sold in Canadian dollars (CAD).
All returns must be requested within 7 days of merchandise receipt and shipped to us within 7 days of return authorization approval. Return postage fees are at the customer’s charge.
How to proceed?
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, name, returned item name, size and reason of return.
- Please make sure that the articles to be returned are packed and protected for shipping. The item can be returned in its original packaging if not damaged, in a shipping bag or in a new box.
- Ship your return through a postal service.
- Make sure to ask for a tracking number for your return. We are not responsible for lost packages. All merchandise must be returned with all original tags attached, unlaundered and unaltered. Upon receipt of the returned merchandise Nadya Toto has the right to deny credits if the goods do not meet the return policy requirements.
- We will examine your article upon reception. If the return is accepted, the reimbursement will be made upon reception of the returned article. We do not reimburse your shipping fees from the return. Any return shipping fees are at the customers charge.
Sales items are final sale and are neither exchangeable or refundable. No Exceptions.
Canada: Applicable taxes such as the GST, QST (in Quebec only) and HST (in certain Maritime provinces) will be added to your final invoice, based on the delivery address as specified by the customer.
International orders: The customer is responsible for any tax, customs, duties, and other related costs of import, as per the import laws of the country of destination.
Our signature pencil dress in a moody autumn motif, DELIZ is a black pencil dress featuring a heathered burnt-sienna floral motif.
Details and Fit:
Long fitted sleeves
Autumn floral jacquard
Composition and Care:
Polyester Viscose Elastane
Knit fabric is delicate. To preserve its beauty, hand wash or machine wash on a gentle cycle. Air dry flat. Tumble drying can cause pilling.
Made with ❤ in Montreal